REX SPENCER EQUIPMENT COMPANY
People are important! As a family-owned business, people are our focus. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to find the most qualified candidate for each position.
Employment at Rex Spencer Equipment Company is managed through our parent office, VLP Holding Company, Inc. located in Kansas City, MO.
Both are documents that you can email, fax, or mail to Angel Leavey.
Please download our application and email, fax or mail to Angel Leavey.
It is the policy of VLP Holding Company, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees.
We offer a competitive benefits package* to our employees including:
- Competitive wages
- Generous paid time off
- Flex time scheduling
- Company-paid employee medical and prescription insurance
- Company-paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance for employees and their families
- Company-paid Short- and Long-term Disability insurance
- 401k savings plan with full vesting upon enrollment
- 401k company match of 50% of the first 5% deferred
- Direct Deposit
- Tuition Assistance
- Manufacturer, On-the-job, and seminar training
*Benefit packages may differ for union employees, and may change at our discretion.
- Shop Technician
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant/Service Assistant (Part Time)